Glenn Zielinski has been giving private lessons and instructing players from little league, club ball, high school, college and pro for over 25 years. The true test of an instructor’s effectiveness ultimately is the success of his students.
How do you measure success…..
Although Glenn feels both privileged and blessed to have taught a lot of hard working kids with a lot of ability, some of the greatest success stories have been a little more under the radar.
* a boy who is terrified of the ball becoming a warrior and getting a hit.
* a boy who plays great in practice but has a hard time performing during a game learns to relax and focus mentally allowing him to tap into his physical abilities.
* a boy that had a negative little league experience renews his love for the game.
* a pitcher that cannot throw a strike becomes a strike throwing machine.
* a boy that loves to pitch but cannot due to a sore arm improves his mechanics allowing him to pitch.
* a dad and his son learn to work better together with less frustration.
Above the radar…..
* Glenn’s students have been drafted or signed by the following major league teams: the Brewers, Marlins, Royals, Pirates, Devil Rays, Cardinals, Astros, Reds, Yankees, Indians, Mariners, Dodgers, Angels, Tigers, Giants, Padres and Rangers.
* Over 150 of Glenn’s students have gone to play college baseball: USC, UCLA, Stanford, Cal Berkley, UC Davis, Santa Clara, UC Santa Barbara, BYU, Long Beach State, UCI, University of Oklahoma, Oral Roberts, Cal State Fullerton…
* Hundreds of students have made their high school teams. Many becoming top players winning many awards “MVP”, “All-League”, “All-County”, “All-CIF”
* Countless little league all stars.
Glenn played his collegiate baseball at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. He was drafted by two major league teams, the San Diego Padres and the Cincinnati Reds. Glenn signed with the Reds and played a short stint in their minor league organization.